1. General information
- Olin gGmbH was founded in Hamburg in May 2012.
- Registered office: Burgherrenstr. 5, 12101 Berlin.
- Contact: email@example.com
2. Articles of Association
3. Tax benefits
- Owing to the fact that our work supports activities that are charitable and of public benefit, it is exempt from corporate income tax according to the most recent notice of exemption from the Hamburg-Nord Tax Office (tax number 17/451/08160) from 30 July 2019 (for the assessment period 2016 to 2018) pursuant to Section 5 (1) No. 9 of the Corporate Income Tax Act and is exempt from trade tax pursuant to Section 3 No. 6 of the Trade Tax Act.
4. Name and function of key decision makers
- The managing director of Olin gGmbH is Karin Kiehn.
- The shareholder of Olin gGmbH is Alexander Szlovák.
5. Annual report
- We maintain an updated list of our funding activities on the Olin gGmbH website.
6. Personnel structure
- Olin gGmbH employs a managing director and a student assistant.
7. Information on sources of funds
- Olin gGmbH receives its funding exclusively from the Olin Foundation, which is a principal-depleting foundation. The chairman of Olin gGmbH is Alexander Szlovák.
- Each year an annual statement of accounts is prepared for Olin gGmbH.
8. Information on use of funds
- Information on the use of funds and the respective amount of funds used is published on the website in the sections on the individual funding partners.
9. Affiliations with third parties under corporate law
- Olin gGmbH has no affiliations with third parties under corporate law. Olin gGmbH is not affiliated with the Olin Foundation under corporate law.
10. Names of legal entities whose annual payments constitute more than ten per cent of the total annual budget
- Olin gGmbH does not engage in fundraising activities. The Olin Foundation, from which Olin gGmbH receives its funding, does not receive donations from third parties.